Financial Planners and Mortgage Advisers
We are recruiting bright, enthusiastic and talented people to work with English Mutual and to become part of our family; either as a Financial Planner or as a Mortgage/Protection Adviser.
We encourage and welcome applications from suitably qualified individuals to work in London and the South East, Bristol and the South West, Birmingham and the West Midlands, Cheltenham and Oxford.
Successful applicants will:
- Have Diploma status
- Have a persistency rate above 90% and cancellation rates below 10%
- Have significant experience of working as a Financial Planner or Mortgage adviser and be in possession their own client base
- Be comfortable in dealing with high-net-worth clients, both over the phone and on a face to face basis
- Be comfortable working with professional connections
- Have the ability to work to high customer service standards
- Possess strong analytical and numerical ability
- Be able to work within a close-knit team sharing common values goals and aspirations
Successful applicants will receive the benefits of:
- Full, centralised administrative and paraplanning support
- Full hands-on compliance support
- A competitive, transparent remuneration system
- Business mentoring and development support
- Full marketing support and public relations support
- Assistance with the development of professional introducers
- Assistance with the purchase of external clients
- A flexible business valuation and retirement package and exit strategy protected under contract
If you would like to find out more about joining the English Mutual, please contact us on 0845 603 3679 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.